LADY GRACE, , the 2004 Flagship of the PNW Classic Yacht Association has new owners. Lady Grace, an ED Monk design was built in 1940, at the Edison Vocational School on Lake Union, Seattle. In 1950, she was the flagship of Seattle Yacht Club and in 1964 she was the flagship of Bremerton Yacht Club. Her length is 40 ft, and beam is 11 ft.
Last modified: 2/1/2004